Place: Barcelona, Spain
Time: 2-5 March 2015
The mobile communications revolution is driving the world’s major technology breakthroughs. From wearable devices to connected cars and homes, mobile technology is at the heart of worldwide innovation. As an industry, we are connecting billions of people to the transformative power of the Internet and mobilising every device we use in our daily lives.
In short, we’re on The Edge of Innovation, and the possibilities are endless. The 2015 GSMA Mobile World Congress will convene industry leaders, visionaries and innovators to explore the trends that will shape mobile in the years ahead.
Depending on the type of pass selected, attendees can take advantage of the many components that make up this industry-leading event:
- A world-class thought-leadership Conference featuring visionary keynotes and panel discussions
- A cutting-edge product and technology Exhibition featuring more than 1,900 exhibitors
- The world’s best venue for seeking industry opportunities, making deals, and networking
- App Planet , the Centre of the Mobile Apps Universe, where the mobile app community gathers to learn, network and engage with innovators
- Global Mobile Awards programme, where we recognise industry innovation and achievements
- And, all MWC pass holders can attend 4YFN , an event focused on startups, corporations, and investors.
In 2015, the Mobile World Congress conference programme will provide an essential, in-depth coverage of the contemporary and future mobile industry, highlighting specific areas of growth and opportunity.
Running across the full length of the Mobile World Congress, the 2015 conference programme will continue to be a central focus for the event, challenging and educating delegates while covering the latest technological developments, next generation services and growth strategies.
During this year’s event we are introducing a new format to include more sessions and enable an increased, in-depth analysis of the topics and trends that are shaping the mobile industry in 2015 and beyond. From the keynote programme to topic-focused conference sessions, thought leaders from the most important companies in mobile and adjacent industries will be represented across the four days of the event.
Source: MWC 2015 http://www.mobileworldcongress.com